Rain for Rent Systems, Inc.
Recruitment Site Privacy and Security Policy
By entering this Recruitment Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Rain for Rent is authorized to collect, use, access, transmit, store, process and disclose the information we obtain through your use of this site, including but not limited to the personal information you submit in connection with your employment application and in order to process it for consideration for employment and/or employment, as permitted by law. This includes the use, access, transmittal, storing, processing, and disclosure of your information by and among Rain for Rent’s affiliate partnerships and any subsidiary companies, regardless of location. Examples of information collected in connection with the employment application or new hire process may include your name, phone number, email address, address, title, current employer, prior employment history, job qualification requirements, social security number (where permitted), and other relevant data.
- Statements here and elsewhere on the site concerning the treatment of your information may not apply with respect to information already in Rain for Rent’s possession, such as information obtained by Rain for Rent in connection with your current or former employment at Rain for Rent, or information that is publicly available to Rain for Rent.
- Rain for Rent may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or a regulatory organization, or to relevant third parties such as site technicians, auditors, lawyers, or other professional advisors.
- Rain for Rent may retain your information as long as necessary and appropriate to comply with applicable legal standards. Once the information is submitted, you will have no right to later delete this information. If you are offered an interview or position with Rain for Rent, this information may be transferred into our human resources system and used in connection with the new hire process. If you are hired as an employee, any personal information you submit may become part of your personnel file and may be used for other employment/work-related purposes.
- This Recruitment Site does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your submitting information in response to a job opening listed on this Recruitment Site is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on this Recruitment Site. Nothing on this Recruitment Site shall be construed as a contract of employment or as a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration. Employment with Rain for Rent is "at will" and no representative of Rain for Rent, other than its Chief Executive Officer, has the authority to modify "at-will" employment status. This means that if you are hired, either you or Rain for Rent can separate your employment at any time without notice or cause.
- Rain for Rent may compile statistical results concerning the usage of the Recruitment Site. Rain for Rent uses this information to prepare collective profiles of visitors' activities for management and internal use, as well as affirmative action reports and analyses. For example, Rain for Rent may track the number of visitors who view certain pages or use certain features of the site.
Rain for Rent and our Recruitment Site provider, Randstad, secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you access this Recruitment Site, you will do so through a login and password that you have created and is unique to you. For maximum security, you should never share your login and password with anyone else and you should always logout of our system and close your open Internet browser window to finish your session completely. You understand that Rain for Rent will consider all information entered into the Recruitment Site under your username and password to have been submitted by you.
Included in our operating system is the capacity to allow only secure connections by end users. Rain for Rent and Randstad secure the personally identifiable information you provide via computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you submit a form, the encrypted (encoded) information is protected using "Secure Socket Layers (SSL)" as it passes between your browser and Randstad or the Rain for Rent servers. SSL is a leading security protocol on the Internet and is commonly used in Internet applications that require security and privacy for sensitive data. Only authorized persons are permitted to access the information you submit.
Rain for Rent Human Resources
5101 Office Park Drive Suite 100
Bakersfield, CA - California 93309